Climate + Air
At Meraki Yoga we are conscious about the air you are breathing when you come to a place to breathe deeply. Each of our yoga rooms are outfitted with air filtration systems that are always pumping in fresh, oxygenated air while eliminating odor, bacteria, mold & mildew, and other airborne pollutants.
Locker Room Facilities
From fully stocked showers to top of the line amenities, we provide you with all of the things you will need to prepare for the rest of your day. We also have built-in locks on all of our lockers, so no need to bring your own.
Meraki Yoga is excited to offer Boulder based Upstart on tap! It is sure to nourish your body, delight your taste buds and bolster your immunity!
Current Flavors on Tap:
Green Mint + Berry Black
Forget your mat or towel? Don't sweat it, we've got you covered!
✓ Manduka PROlite Mat: $5
✓ Sweat Towel: $3
✓ Shower Towel: $5
We know that props are important to you, so we have picked the best:
✓ Manduka Foam and Cork Blocks
✓ Manduka 8’ strap
✓ Manduka Blankets
✓ Hugger Mugger Bolsters
✓ Yoga Jellies
Make sure your next childs pose or downward facing dog is a pleasant one. Prolong the life of your mat and reduce your risk of illness by taking advantage of this amazing service, any day of the week!
$10.00 per clean + ready in 24 hours
*We will store your mat for up to 48 hours without a fee.
Our process: we use a professional steam cleaner combined with an all natural tee tree oil to provide you with a clean + fresh smelling mat free of germs, bacteria and fungi. We recommend a steam clean twice a month.
- Class begins on time, no late attendance will be permitted
- Please remove any footwear prior to entering the yoga rooms
- To ensure you and those around you have space, please place your mat inside the designated corner markers
- Please observe silence and avoid talking or the use of any technology or devices inside the yoga rooms before, during or after class. This includes smart watches
- If you are renting a mat, please return to the front desk after class
If you sign up for class and cannot make it, cancel your reservation online at least 8 hours before the class start time. We do not take cancellations via email. If you late cancel (within the 8 hours prior to the class start time) or do not show up for class, your card on file will be charged per the below 24 hours after the class start time:
- All Access Members: $10 fee
- Class Pack Holders: Forfeit one class
- Drop-In: Forfeit Drop-In
- Intro Offer: Forfeit one class
If you are on the Waitlist for a class and get bumped in, you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions. If your plans change and can no longer attend, please remove yourself from the waitlist immediately to avoid any of the above outlined fees.