Due to COVID-19, some services and amenities may not be available. Please inquire in the studio.
Climate + Air
At Meraki Yoga we are conscious about the air you are breathing when you come to a place to breathe deeply. Each of our yoga rooms are outfitted with air filtration systems that are always pumping in fresh, oxygenated air while eliminating odor, bacteria, mold & mildew, and other airborne pollutants.
Locker Room Facilities
From fully stocked showers to top of the line amenities, we provide you with all of the things you will need to prepare for the rest of your day. We also have built-in locks on all of our lockers, so no need to bring your own.
*Showers Currently Closed
Meraki Yoga is excited to offer Castle Rock based TruBucha on tap! It is sure to nourish your body, delight your taste buds and bolster your immunity! Bring your own reusable 12oz cup and $1 OFF every pour!
Forget your mat or towel? Don't sweat it, we've got you covered!
Sweat Towel: $2 | Manduka Mat: $3
We know that props are important to you, so we have picked the best: Manduka’s Cork + Foam Blocks and their 8’ strap!
*Props currently unavailable for class use.
Make sure your next childs pose or downward facing dog is a pleasant one. Prolong the life of your mat and reduce your risk of illness by taking advantage of this amazing service, any day of the week!
$10.00 per clean + ready in 24 hours
*We will store your mat for up to 48 hours without a fee.
Our process: we use a professional steam cleaner combined with an all natural tee tree oil to provide you with a clean + fresh smelling mat free of germs, bacteria and fungi. We recommend a steam clean twice a month.
- Masks are required to enter the building and must remain on until you enter the yoga room.
- Please enter the building and sanitize hands prior to checking in on the iPad at the front desk.
- Please maintain 6ft between you and other students when possible.
- Please avoid contact with as many surfaces as possible.
- At this time changing areas and showers will be closed, please prepare and plan accordingly.
- To keep our yoga floors clean, please remove any footwear prior to entering the yoga rooms.
- You may remove your mask once you are on your yoga mat. If you plan to leave your mat for any reason, please replace your mask and keep it on for the duration of the time you have left your space.
- Please sanitize your hands each time you enter or exit the yoga rooms.
- Upon entering the yoga room, please avoid talking and the use of any technology or devices before, during, or after class. If you are on call, we ask that you inform the teacher and place your phone under your mat.
- Please note that students who arrive after the teacher has entered the room will not be allowed to take class.
Due to COVID-19, our class sizes and schedule are limited and therefore pre-registration is required in order to take class. Please review the information below prior to booking your next class.
Late Cancel/No Show Policy
All students who sign up for in-studio classes online or via our app will be subject to a Late Cancel/No Show fee (when applicable).
If you sign up for class and cannot make it, please cancel your reservation online or via our app at least 24 hours before the class start time. This time window ensures that we can notify those on the waitlist as early as possible so that they can plan accordingly.
If you late cancel (within the 24 hours prior to the class start time) or do not show up for class, you are subject to the below fees:
- Members: $20 fee will be processed
- Class Pack Holders: $20 fee will be processed and your class will be returned to your class pack
- Drop-In: No refund will be processed and drop-in is not transferable to a different date/time.
- We do not take phone reservations or cancellations via phone. This must be done online or via our app. We understand that sometimes technology doesn't cooperate, if this occurs please email email@example.com
- You can sign only yourself up for class.
- If you show up for class and are turned away for COVID or COVID-like symptoms you will be subject to the above fees.
Doors open 15 minutes prior to class and masks are required to enter the building. Please review our Studio Etiquette section above for more information regarding new studio processes and guidelines due to COVID-19.
Reservations are required to attend class and due to smaller classes sizes this means that you may find yourself on our waitlist! Please enable all text/email alerts through our app or your MindBody account so you are notified if you are moved from our waitlist into class. Let us know whether or not you'll be attending by responding to the email or text you receive. If you are not receiving alerts, please contact us via email or in-studio and we can change your notification settings accordingly.