Climate + Air
At Meraki Yoga we are conscious about the air you are breathing when you come to a place to breathe deeply. Each of our yoga rooms are outfitted with air filtration systems that are always pumping in fresh, oxygenated air while eliminating odor, bacteria, mold & mildew, and other airborne pollutants.
Locker Room Facilities
From fully stocked showers to top of the line amenities, we provide you with all of the things you will need to prepare for the rest of your day. We also have built-in locks on all of our lockers, so no need to bring your own.
Meraki Yoga is excited to offer Castle Rock based TruBucha on tap! It is sure to nourish your body, delight your taste buds and bolster your immunity! Bring your own reusable 12oz cup and $1 OFF every pour!
Forget your mat or towel? Don't sweat it, we've got you covered!
Sweat Towel: $3 | Mat: $5 | Shower Towel: $5
We know that props are important to you, so we have picked the best: Manduka Foam Blocks and their 8’ strap!
Make sure your next childs pose or downward facing dog is a pleasant one. Prolong the life of your mat and reduce your risk of illness by taking advantage of this amazing service, any day of the week!
$10.00 per clean + ready in 24 hours
*We will store your mat for up to 48 hours without a fee.
Our process: we use a professional steam cleaner combined with an all natural tee tree oil to provide you with a clean + fresh smelling mat free of germs, bacteria and fungi. We recommend a steam clean twice a month.
- Masks are required to enter the building and at all times when social distancing requirements can not be maintained.
- Please enter the building and sanitize hands prior to checking in on the iPad at the front desk.
- Please maintain 6 ft between you and other students when possible.
- Please avoid contact with as many surfaces as possible.
- To keep our yoga floors clean, please remove any footwear prior to entering the yoga rooms.
- Upon entering the yoga room, please avoid talking and the use of any technology or devices before, during, or after class. If you are on call, we ask that you inform the teacher and place your phone under your mat.
- Once you are on your mat, you have the option to remove your mask.
- If for any reason you leave your mat during class, please put your mask back on.
- Class begins on time, no late attendance will be permitted.
Due to COVID-19, our class sizes and schedule are limited and therefore pre-registration is required in order to take class. Please review the information below prior to booking your next class.
Late Cancel/No Show Policy
All students who sign up for in-studio classes online or via our app will be subject to a Late Cancel/No Show fee (when applicable).
If you sign up for class and cannot make it, please cancel your reservation online or via our app at least 24 hours before the class start time. If you late cancel (within the 24 hours prior to the class start time) or do not show up for class, you are subject to the below fees:
- Members: $20 fee will be processed
- Class Pack Holders: $20 fee will be processed and your class will be returned to your class pack
- Drop-In: No refund will be processed and drop-in is not transferable to a different date/time.
- We do not take phone reservations or cancellations via phone. This must be done online or via our app. We understand that sometimes technology doesn't cooperate, if this occurs please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can sign only yourself up for class.
- If you show up for class and are turned away for COVID or COVID-like symptoms you will be subject to the above fees.
Doors open 15 minutes prior to class and masks are required to enter the building. Please review our Studio Etiquette section above for more information regarding new studio processes and guidelines due to COVID-19.