Due to COVID-19, some services and amenities may not be available. Please inquire in the studio.
Climate + Air
At Meraki Yoga we are conscious about the air you are breathing when you come to a place to breathe deeply. Each of our yoga rooms are outfitted with air filtration systems that are always pumping in fresh, oxygenated air while eliminating odor, bacteria, mold & mildew, and other airborne pollutants.
Locker Room Facilities
From fully stocked showers to top of the line amenities, we provide you with all of the things you will need to prepare for the rest of your day. We also have built-in locks on all of our lockers, so no need to bring your own.
*Showers Currently Closed
Meraki Yoga is excited to offer Castle Rock based TruBucha on tap! It is sure to nourish your body, delight your taste buds and bolster your immunity! Bring your own reusable 12oz cup and $1 OFF every pour!
To reduce waste, our purified water bottle filling station provides you, the student, with easy access to staying hydrated while refilling your bottle as often as you like!
We know that props are important to you, so we have picked the best: Manduka’s Cork + Foam Blocks and their 8’ strap!
*Props currently unavailable for class use.
Make sure your next childs pose or downward facing dog is a pleasant one. Prolong the life of your mat and reduce your risk of illness by taking advantage of this amazing service, any day of the week!
$7.50 per clean + ready in 24 hours
*We will store your mat for up to 48 hours without a fee.
Our process: we use a professional steam cleaner combined with an all natural tee tree oil to provide you with a clean + fresh smelling mat free of germs, bacteria and fungi. We recommend a steam clean twice a month.
COVID Studio Etiquette
- Masks are required to enter the building and must remain on until you enter the yoga room.
- Please enter the building and sanitize hands prior to checking in on the iPad at the front desk.
- Please maintain 6ft between you and other students when possible.
- Please avoid contact with as many surfaces as possible.
- At this time changing areas and showers will be closed, please prepare and plan accordingly.
- To keep our yoga floors clean, please remove any footwear prior to entering the yoga rooms.
- You may remove your mask just before you enter the yoga room.
- Upon entering the yoga room, please avoid talking and the use of any technology or devices before, during, or after class. If you are on call, we ask that you inform the teacher and place your phone under your mat.
- Please note that students who arrive after the teacher has entered the room will not be allowed to take class.
Due to COVID-19, our class sizes and schedule are limited and therefore pre-registration is required in order to take class. Please review the information below prior to booking your next class.
Late Cancel/No Show Policy
All students who sign up online will be subject to a Late Cancel/No Show fee (when applicable).
You are only able to sign yourself up for class. If you sign up for class and cannot make it, cancel your reservation online at least 12 hours before the class start time. If you late cancel (within the 12 hours prior to the class start time) or do not show up for class, please see below:
- In-Studio Drop-in, Members, and Class Pack Holders: a $20 fee will be processed
- Virtual Drop-In Students: No refund will be processed
Please note we do not take reservations or cancellations via phone.
We understand that emergencies happen, so if you have a legitimate emergency that has caused you to late cancel or no show, please email us directly at email@example.com and let us know. If a Late Cancel/No Show Fee has already been processed it will be refunded within 1 business day.
Please review our Studio Etiquette section above for more information regarding new studio processes and guidelines due to COVID-19.
Doors lock once class begins.
Doors open 15 minutes prior to class start time. Masks are required to enter the building, please sanitize your hands prior to checking in on the iPad at the front desk.
Please enable all text/email alerts. This will mean you will be notified if/when you are moved into class.