Meraki Yoga has created a unique introductory level class that will help you find your way as you begin your yoga practice. Through this 60-minute class, you will dive into alignment, safety, and props taught through a creative flow that is both accessible and challenging. Check out our class schedule for our next Vinyasa Flow 1 to begin your practice.
What to Bring
Mat + Water + Towel
Don’t have your own? Don’t worry, we have mats and towels for rent!
Climate + Air
At Meraki Yoga we are conscious about the air you are breathing when you come to a place to breathe deeply. Each of our yoga rooms are outfitted with air filtration systems that are always pumping in fresh, oxygenated air while eliminating odor, bacteria, mold & mildew, and other airborne pollutants.
Locker Room Facilities
From fully stocked showers to top of the line amenities, we provide you with all of the things you will need to prepare for the rest of your day. We also have built-in locks on all of our lockers, so no need to bring your own.
Meraki Yoga is excited to offer Castle Rock based TruBucha on tap! It is sure to nourish your body, delight your taste buds and bolster your immunity! Bring your own reusable 12oz cup and $1 OFF every pour!
To reduce waste, our purified water bottle filling station provides you, the student, with easy access to staying hydrated while refilling your bottle as often as you like!
We know that props are important to you, so we have picked the best: Manduka’s Cork + Foam Blocks and their 8’ strap!
Make sure your next childs pose or downward facing dog is a pleasant one. Prolong the life of your mat and reduce your risk of illness by taking advantage of this amazing service, any day of the week! Cost is $7.50 per clean and it’s ready in 24 hours.
*We will store your mat for up to 48 hours without a fee.
Our process: we use a professional steam cleaner combined with an all natural tee tree oil to provide you with a clean + fresh smelling mat free of germs, bacteria and fungi. We recommend a steam clean twice a month.
We offer an assortment of thoughtfully-curated retail offerings to support your practice and engage your mind and body outside of our walls – stop in and check us out.
– Prior to class, please check-in at the front desk.
– Please respect the experience of other students and arrive to class on time. We recommend about 5-10 minutes before the start of the class to set-up and prepare.
– Please note that students who arrive after the teacher has entered the room will not be allowed to take class. If you arrive with little time to change clothes please be mindful of class start time.
– To keep our yoga floors clean, please remove any footwear prior to entering the yoga rooms.
– Upon entering the yoga room, please avoid talking and the use of any technology or devices before, during, or after class.
– If you are renting a yoga mat or towel, please place the towel in the basket located in the men’s and women’s locker rooms after your class and bring your mat back to the front desk.
– If the teacher has already entered the room, the front door will be locked and you will be unable to attend class